Two-Day Scenic Rim Trail at Spicers Canopy
Pay $1,799 and bring your friend on us !
From now until the end of the season (last weekend of November 2017), Spicers Retreats is offering you the chance to experience the two-day Scenic Rim Trail with a slight twist.
Enjoy two nights at the beautiful Spicers Canopy, a complete ‘glamping’ experience with a few little touches of Spicers luxury. Hike the Scenic Rim with us by day and enjoy a steaming hot shower, wholesome chef-prepared meals, and a soft, plush Spicers bed by night.
Your exclusive itinerary includes:
Day 1: (grade 3, moderate in difficulty)
– Complimentary transfers from Spicers Balfour Hotel in New Farm Brisbane or self-drive to our meeting point (located in Clumber QLD)
– Arrive at our meeting point on our private property and be introduced to your guides and hosts for the duration of your trip
– While your luggage is being transferred to Spicers Canopy in the vehicles ahead, you will be shuttled to the bottom of Mount Mitchell
– Start the ascent up Mount Mitchell with informative and knowledgeable interpretation provided by our expert Guides, you’ll see this area in a new light
– Around lunch time you will arrive on the summit to indulge in a chef-prepared lunch amongst the forest
– After you have taken in the beautiful 360-degree views of the Scenic Rim, you will hike back down Mount Mitchell
– Half way down the landscape changes and you will enter the path less traveled that leads to the private Nature Refuge owned by Spicers Retreats. Our Guides can explain some of the flora and fauna we are still discovering on this precious site
– Around 3:30pm you will walk to the gate entering Spicers Canopy, your ultimate destination, where the team will have cool towels and refreshments ready for you to enjoy
– That afternoon, indulge in a delicious afternoon tea and beverages around the fire pit
– The onsite Chef will prepare your three-course dinner in the main lodge at approximately 6:30pm followed by drinks under a blanket of stars around the campfire that evening
Day 2: (grade 4, hard in difficulty)
– Wake to a Continental breakfast available in the main lodge from 6:30am, a hot breakfast is served at approximately 7:30am
– Your guide will lead you through another area of the private Spicers Nature Refuge this morning, alongside Millar Vale Creek where you’ll notice the flora and fauna changing with each step
– At lunch time enjoy another delicious chef prepared meal on the trail amongst the rainforest before the final ascent to Spicers Peak Lodge. You’ll discover amazing views upon reaching the summit
– At approximately 3:30-4:00pm arrive on the summit of Spicers Peak Lodge, where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea and refreshments whilst sharing stories about the great walk you’ve taken today
– The Scenic Rim Trail team will then transfer you back down to Spicers Canopy for your final night
– Once you arrive at Spicers Canopy enjoy a dip in the hot tub before dinner
– At approximately 6:30pm, take a seat for your final dinner in the main lodge
– Continental breakfast will be available in the main lodge from 6:30am followed by a hot breakfast at approximately 8:00am
– Guest transfers will be provided either back to our meeting point to pick up vehicles or back to Brisbane
Pricing: $1,799 and bring your friend on us!
– Includes twin share accommodation for two nights at Spicers Canopy (two people sharing tent)
– Hiking equipment- 32L back pack, hiking poles
– A hat, water bottle & tea and coffee cup (all for you to keep)
– All accommodation, meals and beverages for two people
If you would like to book this exclusive experience please call our Reservations Team on 13 77 42 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to availability, bookings essential, bookings will be twin share- two people per tent, this unique offer will be available for a limited time only to our Spicers Family*
*Less than 30 days (inclusive) prior to the arrival date of this booking, any cancellations or changes to the booking, will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total rate for the booking.